Crops and Livestock
While farming is admirable as a way of life, it is also a business. Therefore, our research-based programs promote:
- effective production practices;
- competitive pricing;
- business management skills;
- environmentally sound production practices;
- alternative agriculture businesses;
- youth education about food and fiber sources;
- successful living on a few acres.
The crops and livestock page at the K-State Research and Extension site has the publications that can address your agricultural needs.